He was born in Antakya in 1964.
He graduated from Ankara University Law Faculty in the year 1985.
In 2011, he completed master`s degree in Public Law in KU Social Sciences Institute.
Before advocacy, he was assigned as;
Judge in Erzurum Narman in 1989-1991;
Judge in Sanliurfa Bozova in 1991-1995;
Elmali High Criminal Court and Justice Committee Chairman in 1995-1998;
Kastamonu High Criminal Court and Justice Committee Chairman in 1998-2001;
Supreme Court public prosecutor in 2001-2013.
He has been a lawyer since 25.03.2013 when he retired.
- Trust, quality, success, discipline, integrity and continuity are the essential principles.
- The purpose is to give solution-focused active service.
- Commercial, financial, legal, familial and personal secrets of the clients are kept confidential within the rules of ethic.
- The purpose is to use professional knowledge and experience for contribution to the client.
WORKS, PARTICIPATED TRAININGS & EVENTS
- Supreme Court Proceeding Master`s Thesis
- Antalya International Symposium
- Training of Trainers AUPTC
- CEARC English Training
- SCC, TCL Practice Seminar No. 5237
- Ju. Ac. TCL Practice Seminar No. 5237
- Parliamentary Justice Commission studies
- Afyon, Ankara, Antalya, Samsun, Zonguldak and many more Symposiums, Meetings and Seminars
- Judicial-Administrative Judicial Interview Techniques, Distance Learning Seminar Report